Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fundraising Update

I am so lucky that I have family that loves me and has given me such generous graduation gifts. I'm not used to having so much attention and praise! I have never had any kind of graduation before, and even my getting married was super low-key.

With the immense generosity of my loved ones, I have reached $1,565 out of my $2,500 fundraising goal. This is honestly more than I ever expected and I am so touched. I am so looking forward to volunteering in Belize, and every day I am there I will be thinking of how lucky I am to have the encouragement and support of family and friends.

Thank you to my Grandparents, my Mom & Montana, to Dad & Kara, to my wonderful parents-in-law, and  my husband's Aunt & Uncle and their darling daughter. Thank you to John and Jeff. Thanks to my wonderful husband, who loves me so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment