Saturday, July 20, 2013

In Houston

Just landed in Houston! This airport is huge and they have so many little carts people drive. Next step is to find some food. :D 
So I got pretty anxious leading up to leaving Las Vegas. I met up with all the girls in the new terminal while Emilio parked the car and checked in at the old terminal. Then we met up at the escalators with a big kiss. 

He is going to spend time with his parents and is trying to fill in time while I'm away. 

I was up late last night putting the finishing touches on my study survey. I decided to go through with it and I'm pretty excited to see the results. I've already had an interesting conversation on the plane with one of the girls! 

Once we started flying my nervousness faded away and I finally started getting excited. 

Next time I update we will all be in Belize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment